IC4592: Blue Horsehead Credit & Copyright: Rogelio Bernal Andreo See sidebar for explanation.

Saturday 3 September 2022

Unconnecting Continuums

Until recently I was unknowingly convinced that continuums were on each side of any focus. Now, however, I am of the idea that duality was the reason for this, so that idea came under scrutiny.

Good, that is good for me intrinsically, not apparently good is on its' own continuum. The justifications for this came from contrasting dualities and continuums. This allows for dualities to continue in their manner, twos, and continuums to operate beside each other as exclusive units.

Only element now is that the continuum of good (for us) is not rooted in "not good" rather it is connected to "less" good and "greater good". At the center of this reasoning is God is good. He is good because if He were not good there would be nothing to consider. But because He is good, in order for anything to exist it has to be completely positive and connecting evil via continuums not only intertwines dualities it renders them the loss of their original function.

I must confess also, that it came from the knowledge that God did not create evil, that it was completely foreign to Him. Evil came after Him via the free will He created. This is also true because continuums are connecting only, whereas dualities are multifunctioning. This does not upset the ideas of good, it insulates them against their opposites.

I will halt here for ideas to settle and remind myself it is not my duty to convince anyone. When very young I finally understood that my understanding's came from myself, just as others came from themselves. There is no one way to think about any matter. God gives us the chance to consider everything, to allow, I guess, allow for everything. Meanwhile, I finally realized it was not my responsibility to convince others, it was to understand myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment